Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Today again I am spending hours reading the blogs.
It has become an addiction.
There were days when I never used to open the browser unless needed.
Now a day if I am off my desk even for an hour I feel uncomfortable.
There are some people who really write well. Or I can say I can correlate to their writings. I religiously visit their blog page everyday and if there is a new blog I feel like my prayer has been answered.
Reading a blog is not a one step process. It involves Reading, Thinking and sometimes Writing blogs of your own just like I am doing it now.
These days everyone is writing blogs.
There are kinds who just want to write but never want to reveal their identity.
There are kinds who want to write but dont want to do publicity.
Then there are kinds who want to write and want to let the whole world know about it.
Whatever kind of writer you are someone is there to read your blogs. Sometimes the reader is known sometimes totally unknown. But that does not really matter. What matters is somebody likes to read what you write. Somebody can connect to what you write. This is a pretty good feeling, especially if one is an amateur writer.
I have seen so many of my friends started writing only after they discovered the blogger sites.
Blog is an expression of an individual and hence not written under the influence of any political or social pressures. That gives a blog a tremendous power. I heard Govt of India had blocked the blogger sites as an aftereffect of the serial bomb blasts in Mumbai last month.
Anyway, I am happy that the sites are unblocked now and I will not miss any blogs written by my Indian friends.
Thats it for the blog about blog.
Happy blogging :)

No comments: